Stock Car USA Index du Forum

Stock Car USA
Forum dédié aux courses de stock car américaines (NASCAR, ARCA, Late Model, ....)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

True Hd Eng

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Stock Car USA Index du Forum -> Hors Piste -> Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lavenmalon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: True Hd Eng Répondre en citant

True Hd Eng > bit.ly/1t373v9

10cf746e54
sounds horrible!!! Iron Man. DTS is usually louder (louder does not mean better nor more fidelity), it just means louder. It costs the same (or more) to convert them to lossy formats than lossless formats, it is marketing sure. Backward compatibility is very important. Babylon AD sounds amazing. These enable 100 percent lossless audio in files half the size of uncompressed pulse-code modulation (PCM). XDCAM - Decks . Reply to jjb8675309 m 0 l Jo Rio March 3, 2015 6:14:50 AM JAYDEEJOHN said:Let us know I have both with a pretty good system: HK3700 w.polk (rti serie a7csi6rti4sub klipsh220) and they sound very good. sounds horrible.the dark night.

Dolby True HD doesnt sound any better than reg DVD quality. Download png file - 1.76 mb. ^ Maestra, Rodolfo La (August 8, 2006). Retrieved November 15, 2010. DTS was the first sound good enough to make me toss some $$$ on speakers. Lets hope that the new DTS X that their working on will also support legacy. Reply to ender21 m 0 l JAYDEEJOHN January 4, 2010 4:21:09 PM Yep, front end and back end, if the front end is crap, doesnt matter if both of the back end solutions a perfect or lossless Reply to JAYDEEJOHN m 0 l JAYDEEJOHN January 4, 2010 4:21:10 PM This topic has been closed by Jaydeejohn Reply to JAYDEEJOHN m 0 l JAYDEEJOHN January 4, 2010 11:32:42 PM This topic has been reopen by Jaydeejohn Reply to JAYDEEJOHN m 0 l cjl January 6, 2010 7:19:12 AM ender21 said:You could say that, but that doesn't mean you'd be right. I recently purchased new speakers (Acesonic 510 speakers)and a pioneer 819 av receiver capable of decoding TrueHD and DTS HD. Why is it so bad? Have anyone figured this out? Is it a setting things? Reply to JohnCranberry m 0 l bmcelvan January 8, 2015 8:55:16 AM To JohnCranberry: I hate to be the one to say this but you're confusing the issue of volume with sound quality. DTS and DTS-HD are by far preferable to the always nasty AC3 we had for many years.

the human centipede the full sequence unrated18yo teen capricehitler and stalindespicable me 2 x264csi new york s03e06game of thrones s1 nlhindi dubbed movies is_safe:1boondocks season 1dark beautiful twisted fantasygame edition 8.1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Stock Car USA Index du Forum -> Hors Piste -> Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation